Gift Box 🎁 Dark Collection w/ Malagos Book of Chocolate
Beautiful gift box in beige specially designed to include the Malagos Book of Chocolate.
One (1) copy of the Malagos Book of Chocolate
Our story, our journey...
The Malagos Book of Chocolate also features the history and versatility of Philippine couverture chocolate including recipes contributed by chefs ranging from Romy Dorotan, Myrna Segismundo, and Claude Tayag, to Jordy Navarra, Josh Boutwood, and Enzo Lim—among many others.
The team that brought the book to life –– Neil Oshima, creative direction & photography; Clinton Palanca, words; Ginny Guzman, food styling & recipe wrangling; Bea Misa-Crisostomo, recipe & copy editing; and Miguel Lugtu, book design.
Two (2) award-winning bars:
One (1) pc Malagos 65% Dark Chocolate Bar (85 grams)
One (1) pc Malagos 72% Dark Chocolate Bar (85grams)
Store in a clean, dry, slightly cool, and odorless place like a pantry cabinet (18° to maximum 22°C). Keep away from heat and light. Do not store in a fridge / refrigerator / chiller as sudden change in temperature will change the appearance of the chocolate (i.e., whitish coating). This phenomenon is called 'bloom' –– fat or sugar crystals rise to the surface of the chocolate. Chocolates that have 'bloomed' are still edible.
We deliver to any destination in the Philippines via RAF Int'l Forwarding.
We have two (2) options:
Door-to-door delivery (except Sundays and holidays)
Processing and delivery upon receipt of payment:
- Metro Manila and Davao: 2-3 working days.
- Outside Metro Manila and Davao: Contact us.
In-store pickup schedule (except Sundays and holidays)
- Paid orders before 12noon: same day between 2pm-5pm.
- Paid orders after 12noon: next working day between 10am-5pm.
- Contact persons: Marlon / Gina 09175612194 or Mylene 09175612192, 02 89299310
- Satellite office address: Cedar Hills Garden Center #57 Mother Ignacia St. Brgy. Paligsahan Quezon City 1108