Gift Suggestion 🎁 Malagos Book of Chocolate
In celebration of our 6th year anniversary, we decided to publish a book that would tell our story – our journey as farmers & chocolate makers. We hope that when you read the words & see the pictures you will become part of our story, and that whenever you taste our chocolate, you will taste the grace of our blessings and the fruits of the earth .
The Malagos Book of Chocolate also features the history and versatility of Philippine couverture chocolate including 70 recipes contributed by chefs ranging from Romy Dorotan, Myrna Segismundo, and Claude Tayag, to Jordy Navarra, Josh Boutwood, and JP Anglo – among many others. Truly grateful to all our recipe contributors.
A very special thank you to Ms. Amy Besa for writing the foreword. Read more here.
Neil Oshima, creative direction & photography
Clinton Palanca, words
Ginny Guzman, food styling & recipe wrangling
Bea Misa-Crisostomo, recipe & copy editing
Miguel Lugtu, book design.
Hardbound coffee-table book (saddle-stitched) measuring 186mm x 186mm.
We deliver to any destination in the Philippines via RAF Int'l Forwarding.
We have two (2) options:
Door-to-door delivery (except Sundays and holidays)
Processing and delivery upon receipt of payment:
- Metro Manila and Davao: 2-3 working days.
- Outside Metro Manila and Davao: Contact us.
In-store pickup schedule (except Sundays and holidays)
- Paid orders before 12noon: same day between 2pm-5pm.
- Paid orders after 12noon: next working day between 10am-5pm.
- Contact persons: Marlon / Gina 09175612194 or Mylene 09175612192, 02 89299310
- Satellite office address: Cedar Hills Garden Center #57 Mother Ignacia St. Brgy. Paligsahan Quezon City 1108