Siberia Lilies have narrow plumes with ruffle-edged petals and are sweetly-scented. In striking white, they are a great choice for weddings, events, or individual needs. Simply arrange them in a vase, and in minutes, you'll have a beautiful centerpiece! So add to cart now - a box of 20 stems (2-3 flowers per stem) ( vase excluded).
We deliver to any destination in the Philippines via RAF Int'l Forwarding. Kindly allow 2-3 working days for delivery. Flowers will be shipped at bud stage to prevent damage. Allow 2 days to bloom. Questions? Contact us.
These flowers are shipped dry and may appear "wilted" when you first receive them. This is natural, as they have been without water for over 24 hours and are very thirsty. The initial hydration process is important so your flowers are at optimum freshness and appearance.
- Unpack flowers at once upon arrival.
- Fill a clean container/vase with fresh cool water.
- Remove any foliage that falls below the waterline of your container.
- Use a sharp knife or scissors to make a clean cut of at least 1/2" off the end of the stem.
- Put flowers in the prepared container
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate.
- Do not place flowers in direct sunlight and keep in a cool location.
- Change water and re-cut stems every 2 days.